top of page

Support Group

Public·722 members

(Live TV) Today: Stjarnan - Víkingur Reykjavík live online 2 October 2023


2 days ago — 01.10.2023 at 12:15 Stjarnan and Vikingur Reykjavik will play a match as part of the Besta deild. Stjarnan vs Vikingur Reykjavik score, ...


Stjarnan scored an average 2. 05 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 44 yellow cards and one red card, making 12. 14 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Stjarnan's average team rating is 0 per match. Stjarnan seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 53. 27% in this seasonVíkingur Reykjavík enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Breidablik, Fram, FH) lost 1 (with Breidablik) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against KR. The team scored 10 goals while conceding 14 goals (10-14). Stjarnan v Vikingur Reykjavik LIVE 2. 10. 2023 | Football - FlashscoreFollow Stjarnan v Vikingur Reykjavik 2. 2023 live, livescore, Stjarnan latest results, news, information, Stjarnan v Vikingur Reykjavik H2H statistics! Flashscore football coverage includes football scores and football news from more than 1000 competitions worldwide. In away games, Víkingur Reykjavík scored an average of 2. 95 goals per match and conceded 0. 91. The team received 37 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 271. Víkingur Reykjavík's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is very good for Víkingur Reykjavík, with an average of 55. 00% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastYou will be able to watch Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). First team to scoreVíkingur ReykjavíkFirst team to score should be Víkingur Reykjavík, with 60% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (40% chances). Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 15. A number of 8 games ended in a draw. Stjarnan scored 42 goals in the head to head meetings, while Víkingur Reykjavík managed to score 37 goals. The overall leader in the H2H games is Stjarnan with 8 wins, while Víkingur Reykjavík won only 6 times. When we look at the recent head to head meetings between Stjarnan and Víkingur Reykjavík, we can see that this fixture is really balanced and no team is leading the direct meetings. Stjarnan - Víkingur Reykjavík Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Stjarnan won 3 games (Keflavík, FH, KR) and lost 2 (with KA, Valur) while no games ended in draws. Stjarnan managed to score 4 goals and conceded 10 goals (4-10). Beautifully Unblemished Vit Gr Group 16 hours ago — [SOCCER==]==]] Stjarnan VS Víkingur Reykjavík live online 1 October 2023 Jun 24, 2023 — You can watch Vikingur Reykjavik - Stjarnan live ... Stjarnan - Víkingur Reykjavík video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comStjarnan - Víkingur Reykjavík PredictionWinnerVíkingur ReykjavíkVíkingur Reykjavík is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Stjarnan or a draw are unlikely to happen. Live<Stream@$ Vikingur Reykjavik vs Stjarnan. (Live)® Vikingur Reykjavik vs Stjarnan - Icelandic Cup "Live* :... Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík live stream, score and H2HYou can follow Stjarnan - Víkingur Reykjavík live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis. com, along with live commentary covering the most important match events. Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík live streaming links will be updated as soon as we'll find official streams for this Pepsideild match. Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík (Pepsideild) will kick off at 02 Oct 2023 on 21:15, in Garðabær at Samsung völlurinn. Live match eventsMatch have not started yetMatch statisticsMatch stats will be avaliable once match startsLineup & BenchStjarnan LineupStjarnan Substitutes / BenchVíkingur Reykjavík LineupVíkingur Reykjavík Substitutes / BenchStjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík OddsStjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík Head to Head MatchesStjarnan and Víkingur Reykjavík have a pretty solid H2H history, as they met 22 times in the last seasons, with Stjarnan winning 8 games, while Víkingur Reykjavík won 6 games. Stjarnan – Vikingur Reykjavik. LiveStream, Broadcast - LiveTV 8 hours ago — Watch Live Stream Online Stjarnan - Vikingur Reykjavik ( Today (1 October, Sunday). Tennis. ATP Challenger. Mouilleron-Le-Captif ... ▶️ Stjarnan Gardabae vs Vikingur Reykjavik Live Stream H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Sporticos - Football Today Stjarnan Gardabae vs Vikingur Reykjavik online streaming, ... Stjarnan vs Vikingur Reykjavik Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023-10-02Standings Iceland Úrvalsdeild # Name P W D L Goals Last 5 Pts 1 Vikingur Reykjavik 25 20 3 2 70:26 63 Valur Reykjavik 16 4 5 61:29 52 Breidablik 26 12 9 52:47 41 Stjarnan 50:28 40 FH hafnarfjordur 11 10 45:49 37 6 KR Reykjavik 7 37:45 Standings Iceland Úrvalsdeild KA Akureyri 41:45 38 Fram Reykjavik 13 39:51 27 HK Kopavogur 41:54 Fylkir 8 38:54 IBV Vestmannaeyjar 14 30:49 24 Keflavik 15 26:53 22 19 65:20 59 53:25 45 44:36 45:25 34 41:44 29:36 32 31:39 29 37:48 29:45 21 32:47 24:43 20:42 Embark on a statistical journey through the match between Stjarnan and Vikingur Reykjavik on 2023-10-02, uncovering key moments and critical performance indicators. Stjarnan v Vikingur Reykjavik LIVE 2. 10. 2023 | Football Follow Stjarnan v Vikingur Reykjavik 2. 10. 2023 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. (LIVE TV!!!) Víkingur Reykjavík vs Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarð 4 days ago — Vikingur Reykjavik vs Stjarnan FC – Futbol24. 4 games ended up winning, 1 Livestream*$! Stjarnan vs Vikingur Reykjavik, @Live Considering too many Pepsideild fans, I collected this Stjarnan vs Vikingur Reykjavik match schedule from the various authentic sources.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page